This week, I finalized a few sketches and put them into illustrator so I can begin to color them.
This design will be the final logo!!
Because winter is coming, I want to make some illustration with cold, ice, foods.
I did dome sketches about the composition. I used photo reference for study the composition. I changed a little bit from original image. After I created. I felt a lot of fun in this Idea.
So far, I have created the title and its front for the comic book. I have also made a color comps for the three main characters.
This week I decided to play with different stitches and strand counts. I practiced ten basic stitches three times. The first one used only one strand of floss, the middle used three strands embroidery floss, and the one on the far right used six strands of floss.
Well the only thing physically so far i have to show for this personal project is stickers and they are arriving today or this weekend i believe.
Aside from that I just have a lot of concept and don’t see myself proceeding past that for now.