This week I decided to play with different stitches and strand counts. I practiced ten basic stitches three times. The first one used only one strand of floss, the middle used three strands embroidery floss, and the one on the far right used six strands of floss.
Well the only thing physically so far i have to show for this personal project is stickers and they are arriving today or this weekend i believe.
Aside from that I just have a lot of concept and don’t see myself proceeding past that for now.
This week I finally got the stamps that I ordered, and played with it on different surfaces. I think I will order different ones,too. I was mostly working on the process book for both project. Also I visited History Center for more historical information about Utica project.
This week, I have accomplished so much with my project. I finished the first trailer, I did a lot of editing and revising, I began with one small animations to include, and I’ve been thinking ahead as to what to film next, what will happen next in the film. Next week will be a much easier time to get more shots in, and in some parts I may end up re-casting some people due to how available they are, but it’s alright because I’ll find a new approach.
In class, I will present my slideshow based on my process book (which so far I only have text for, however this weekend I will add more style to it) and I will show my trailer to everyone and ask for some feedback as well.
All in all, I feel like this is coming together very nicely. I also decided to change the run time to 10 min., and by next week I want to possibly make some movie posters to go along with the first trailer. All I can say is, I’m happy to be on the right track right now!
This week I finished the story boards for Phillip! Here’s a little sneak peek!
I drew some sketches of the logo based on the votes form last week.