Personal Challenge

Personal Project Update

This is how I will layout the painting on my “canvas”.20171016_211057

Advertisements

Project Update

This week I decided to play with different stitches and strand counts. I practiced ten basic stitches three times. The first one used only one strand of floss, the middle used three strands embroidery floss, and the one on the far right used six strands of floss.

update

This week I finally got the stamps that I ordered, and played with it on different surfaces. I think I will order different ones,too. I was mostly working on the process book for both project. Also I visited History Center for more historical information about Utica project.

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.44.57 PM.png (more…)

Update #6

This week, I have accomplished so much with my project. I finished the first trailer, I did a lot of editing and revising, I began with one small animations to include, and I’ve been thinking ahead as to what to film next, what will happen next in the film. Next week will be a much easier time to get more shots in, and in some parts I may end up re-casting some people due to how available they are, but it’s alright because I’ll find a new approach.

In class, I will present my slideshow based on my process book (which so far I only have text for, however this weekend I will add more style to it) and I will show my trailer to everyone and ask for some feedback as well. IMG_7065.JPG

All in all, I feel like this is coming together very nicely. I also decided to change the run time to 10 min., and by next week I want to possibly make some movie posters to go along with the first trailer. All I can say is, I’m happy to be on the right track right now!