Update: Week 6

3

I started to collaborate with a student from SUNY Polytech to make a playable version of the game. It will likely be created in Construct 2, a game development program that does not require prior knowledge in programming. I’ve also downloaded Spriter to animate as opposed to After Effects because I realized the latter is probably super inefficient to use if a playable game is being created as opposed to a mockup video animation.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s