This is how I will layout the painting on my “canvas”.
This week I decided to play with different stitches and strand counts. I practiced ten basic stitches three times. The first one used only one strand of floss, the middle used three strands embroidery floss, and the one on the far right used six strands of floss.
Well the only thing physically so far i have to show for this personal project is stickers and they are arriving today or this weekend i believe.
Aside from that I just have a lot of concept and don’t see myself proceeding past that for now.
I am still Keep working on it .
I also uploaded a color comp in the last post.
Or maybe check out in this post.
This week I finally got the stamps that I ordered, and played with it on different surfaces. I think I will order different ones,too. I was mostly working on the process book for both project. Also I visited History Center for more historical information about Utica project.