HOMEWORK: Due at beginning of Lab Class.
- Completed Questionnaire
- Printed copy of your current resume
- A digital profile image in square format – (if not a head shot, in addition please also include a headshot)
– Minimum size: 5 inches wide
– 150 dpi
– Must be RGB
– jpg format
- Typed Bio that states who you are. 120 word limit. – .txt format (Calibri 12 point) if you have it.
- Be prepared to present what you have to class during Lab Session.
EXAMPLES of Designer Bios:
Stefan Sagmeister (born August 6, 1962) is a New York-based graphic designer, storyteller, and typographer. Sagmeister co-founded a design firm called Sagmeister & Walsh Inc. with Jessica Walsh in New York City. He has designed album covers for Lou Reed, OK Go, The Rolling Stones, David Byrne, Jay Z, Aerosmith and Pat Metheny.
Daniel Brokstad is a Graphic Designer and Illustrator from Norway, who’s often traveling all over the world and can currently be found living and working in New York.
Joe Owens is a graphic designer, photographer, and printmaker attending PrattMWP College of Art and Design—the Upstate campus of Pratt Institute located in Utica, New York. When he is not in school, he resides in Rochester, NY.
Originally from Pennsylvania, Kristina Selinski is a current student at Pratt Institute in Utica, New York, studying Communications Design with a focus in Advertising Art Direction. Her work has been recognized in Pratt Portfolios, Sewer Magazine Volume 1, The Fly Nation, and Basement Made. Most recently, Selinski was selected as a 2017 “Student to Watch” in GD USA Magazine.
Bob Smith won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry, twice. He invented air. He’s currently the head of Amazingness at Wonderment University.